Effective Date : 11 Jan 2023
Version : 1.3
1.Your Relationship with Rezio
- adopting NTD as the payment currency for service fee: KKday.com International Company Limited (Taiwan)
- adopting JPY as the payment currency for service fee: Activity Japan Co., Ltd.
- adopting USD as the payment currency for service fee: KKday Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Our Rezio Service offers an easy and simple way to understand and use our one-stop booking management system designed for tour & experience suppliers and integrated management system to set up exclusive official booking websites or online stores via Rezio System. Our Rezio Service will include: visiting and browsing the informational page on the Rezio System, getting access to the information about the Rezio management system, registering as a Rezio member, logging in with your member account and password to use the Rezio’s management system, and provision of other technology support services.
- We will make efforts to maintain the operations of the Rezio Service and the Rezio System, but we do not guarantee that the Rezio Service and the Rezio System will always function properly or remain uninterrupted by external factors.
3.Rezio Membership Registration
- We have the right to ask you to provide your email and password of your Rezio Member Account when you register as a Rezio member, or ask you to fill in your membership information after registration. You agree that we reserve the right to review all of the information you submit regarding the payment method and membership registration and to reject your registration as a Rezio member.
- You must confirm that all the information you submit to Rezio System is true, accurate and complete, and you will update it from time to time to maintain the latest information. If you provide false information, we reserve the right to remove your Rezio Member Account without prior notice to you.
- You will be responsible for all activities generated under your Rezio Member Account and you are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your member account information and password. If you find any security concern with your Rezio Member Account, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your Rezio Member Account or any attempt to use your Rezio Member Account by others, please notify us immediately. You will be solely responsible for the losses or damages suffered by Rezio and any other persons due to any illegal use of your Rezio Member Account.
4.Behaviors You Are Prohibited To Do
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, transmit or broadcast any part of the Rezio Service without our prior written authorization, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without our prior express written consent: (1) altering, defacing, mutilating or otherwise bypassing any approved software through which the Rezio Service is made available; and (2) using any trademarks, service marks, design marks, photographs or other content belonging to Rezio or obtained from the Rezio Service.
- You may not use the Rezio Service in any manner which could bypass, damage or otherwise interfere with the Rezio Service, including but not limited to not bypassing, damaging or otherwise interfering with any security or other features of the Rezio Service designed to control the manner in which the Rezio Service is used, harvest or mine the service content from the Rezio Service, or otherwise access or use the Rezio Service in a manner inconsistent with individual usage.
- You agree not to use, display, mirror, frame or utilize framing techniques to disclose the Rezio Service or related service, including any service content available on or through the Rezio Service, or any portion thereof, through any other application or website, unless and solely to the extent we make available the means for embedding any part of the Rezio Service or service content.
- You agree not to access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Rezio Service, Rezio’s (and our hosting company’s) computer systems and infrastructure, or the technical delivery systems of Rezio’s providers.
- You may not use the Rezio System in any manner which could interfere with any visitor of the Rezio System, Rezio member or third party’s use of our services and you agree not to harass, abuse, harm or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person or group, including Rezio’s employees and other users.
- You agree not to provide any false personal information, create a false identify, or impersonate another person or entity in any way.
- You agree not to solicit, or attempt to solicit, personal information from other users.
- You agree not to restrict or inhibit any person from using the Rezio Service, disclose personal information about a third person on the Rezio Service or obtained from the Rezio Service without the consent of such person, or collect information about our users.
6.Information You Provide
- You warrant that all the information you provide, including but not limited to API, text, photographs, graphics and video, will not violate any laws and regulations, and will not infringe any third party’s rights, and Rezio will not infringe any third party’s rights by using such information; you fully understand that you are solely responsible for all the information you provide and Rezio will not be liable for any error or omission in any content.
- You expressly agree that we may, at our sole discretion, remove any information you provide from the Rezio System.
7.Links to Other Websites
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your access to, use of, or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites or services. We shall also not be responsible for any content of the Rezio Service originating from third-party websites or services.
- We do not warrant that (1) the Rezio System will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location; (2) any errors or defects will be corrected; (3) the Rezio System is free of viruses, or safe from attack, interference, hacking, or other harmful components or behaviors; or (4) the results of using the Rezio System will meet your requirements.
9.Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that in no event shall Rezio and our directors employees, partners, agents, suppliers, subsidiaries or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (1) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Rezio System; (2) any conduct or content of any third-party on the Rezio Service; (3) any content obtained from the Rezio Service; and (4) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that if you are not satisfied with the Rezio Service, your sole remedy is to stop using the Rezio System or to cancel the Rezio Member Account. In any event, if we have any liability to you, the maximum amount of compensation is the total amount you paid to us within the 6 months prior to your initial claim.
- With respect to a claim filed by a third party mentioned above, Rezio may ask you to defend against any claim or take legal action, and to conduct any settlement negotiations. However, without our prior written consent, you may not take any legal action which may be adverse to our rights.
11.Suspension or Discontinuance of Rezio Service
- We will maintain the normal operation of Rezio Service with reasonable manners and technologies, provided that we may suspend or discontinue the Rezio System in whole or in part and bear no liability to you if any of the following events occurs:
- When we transfer, replace or maintain our related system equipment;
- When the suspension or discontinue of Rezio Service is caused by force majeure or cannot be attributed to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that Rezio Service may be discontinued, temporarily unavailable, delayed or erred in data transmission or storage in whole or in part due to any failure or malfunction of the network software and hardware of a third-party manufacturer or telecommunications company, or due to any operational negligence, and the information may be tampered with or forged by a third party hacking into our system; if any of the aforesaid situation happens, you shall not claim any compensation or damages thereafter.
- If we have to suspend or discontinue Rezio Service in whole or in part due to any transfer, replacement or maintenance of our related system equipment, we will make an announcement on the Rezio System prior to such suspension or discontinuance.
- You understand that any suspension or discontinuance of the Rezio Service may cause inconvenience to your use, loss of data or any other economic and time loss, and you shall take appropriate protective measures to protect your own interests.
13.Procedure for Claiming of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on the Rezio System infringes your copyright, please inform us in writing of the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- A description of the content that you claim is infringing and shall be removed.
- A description of where the content that you claim is infringing is located on the Rezio System, such as the URL or other information that helps to identify the infringing content.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the infringing content is not legally licensed by the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement that you will be liable for any damage caused to others by your false report above, and that you are the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
14.Class Action Waiver
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you and Rezio agree that each may bring claims against the other only in your or its individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. To the fullest extent permitted by law, unless both you and Rezio agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.